1/01/2010

best movies of 2009

my 2009 movie opinions. There weren't very many good movies that came out in 2009, but here is a list of the few movies worth watching.


Up - best animated movie
Taken - best action movie
The Hangover - best comedy
Coraline - best visual effects
The Blind Side - best "feel-good" movie
(500) Days Of Summer - best date movie
District 9 - best science fiction movie



(I have heard great things about Moon, and Inglourious Basterds; but I haven't yet watched the movies.)



Most retarded looking movies of 2009:
Transformers 2
Twilight 2

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Blind Side was good. Never saw 500 Days of Summer. But I guess if you like it then I probably should see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most effed up movie? My vote is Inglorious Basterds. Way too much fun to watch.

    UK

    ReplyDelete